TeamViewer – the All-In-One Software for Remote Support and Online Meetings.
TeamViewer connects to any PC or server around the world within a few seconds. You can remote control your partner’s PC as if you were sitting right in front of it. With TeamViewer desktop sharing has never been easier: you will now be able to connect to the desktop of a partner anywhere on the Internet. TeamViewer also works in the other direction: Show your own desktop to a partner over the Internet and illustrate your own developed software, presentations or solutions.
Remote Control without Installation:
– With TeamViewer you can remotely control any PC anywhere on the Internet. No installation is required, just run the application on both sides and connect – even through tight firewalls.
Remote Presentation of Products, Solutions and Services:
– The second TeamViewer mode allows you to present your desktop to a partner. Show your demos, products and presentations over the Internet within seconds – live from your screen.
– TeamViewer comes with integrated file transfer that allows you to copy files and folders from and to a remote partner – which also works behind firewalls
Works behind Firewalls:
– The major difficulties in using remote control software are firewalls and blocked ports, as well as NAT routing for local IP addresses.
– If you use TeamViewer you don’t have to worry about firewalls: TeamViewer will find a route to your partner.
Highest Security Standard:
– TeamViewer is a very secure solution. The commercial TeamViewer versions feature completely secure data channels with key exchange and RC4 session encoding, the same security standard used by https/SSL.
No Installation Required:
– To install TeamViewer no admin rights are required. Just run the software and off you go…
– Optimized for connections over LANs AND the Internet, TeamViewer features automatic bandwidth-based quality selection for optimized use on any connection.