TechSmith Camtasia is a reliable screen recording and video editing tool that helps users convey their message conveniently and effectively, from nearly any device. Easily record your screen to capture PowerPoint slides, software demos, webpages, and more. Then enhance your videos by importing existing media or using Camtasia‘s wide variety of editing tools to create powerful, professional videos.
Videos can be shared directly to YouTube, Google Drive, for easy viewing.
- OS: Windows
- CPU: Intel / AMD
- RAM: 2 GB
- HDD: 2GB
|Camtasia Studio v9.0.3_b-1627||269.3 MB||Download|
|Net Framework 4.6||62.4 MB||Download|
- Install Microsoft .Net Framework 4;
- Disconnect from internet;
- Open as administrator your favourite notepad editor and open the hosts file situaled in C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\;
- Copy and paste in it all content from downloaded hosts text file, than save and close. Open CMD and type ipconfig /flushdns;
- Now install Camtasia Studio v9, but DO NOT START IT;
- Unzip and edit the “RegInfo.ini” file, fill it with your name and a key (from “Keys” text file) and delete the – from RegInfo.ini key than save and close it;
- Make read-only the “RegInfo.ini” file.
- Move it into C:\ProgramData\Techsmit\Camtasia Studio 9 and overwrite the existent file
- Open Camtasia Studio and close the warning message.. Don’t worry, your Camtasia don’t go in trial mode, if you follow exactly the previous points;
- Go to Settings and uncheck the Update checking, and enjoy your full Camtasia Studio!
|Camtasia Studio v8.6.0_b-2079||249 MB||Download|
1. Disconnect Internet;
2. Copy “hosts” file from C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc to Desktop;
3. Edit “hosts” file by adding rows from “hosts.txt” file. Open CMD and run “ipconfig /flushdns”;
4. Install Camtasia Studio v8.6.0_2079 in trial mode;
5. Using the Keygen, create a file with name “RegInfo.ini”, and full it with sample in “reginfo ini.txt” file, with any Name and a key generated by Keygen;
6. Using “Win+R” keystroke, open folder ProgramData by writing “%programdata%” in Run command;
7. Make the “RegInfo.ini” file as read only, and move it into “ProgramData\Techsmit\Camtasia Studio 8” folder
8. Open Camtasia Studio and check that no request any update;