JetBrains IntelliJ IDEA
Deep insight into your code
IntelliJ IDEA analyzes your code, looking for connections between symbols across all project files and languages. Using this information it provides indepth coding assistance, quick navigation, clever error analysis, and, of course, refactorings.
Ctrl+Shift+Space gives you a list of the most relevant symbols applicable in the current context. This and other completions are constantly learning from you, moving the members of the most frequently used classes and packages to the top of the suggestions list, so you can select them faster.
Digs a tad deeper than Smart Completion and lists applicable symbols accessible via methods or getters in the current context. Say you’re looking for a value of Project and only have the Module module declaration. Press Ctrl+Shift+Space twice to get module.getProject() without any additional effort.
- OS: Windows
- CPU: Intel / AMD
- RAM: 1 GB
- HDD: 300 MB
|IntelliJ IDEA v2016_2.5||420.9 MB||Download|
|IntelliJ IDEA v2017.1.2||420.9 MB||Download|
- Unzip JetBrainsLicenseServer(v1.3).zip
- Start the EXE (if you’re on Windows) or the binary (if you’re on MacOS or Linux)
- Install the JetBrain product you need to.
- Install your version of IntellijIDEA
- Follow the initial configuration
- At the activation step, select “License Server” than copy and paste the URL of activation server.
- Enjoy your fully activated IntellijIDEA!